- To enable pupils to acquire Wushu knowledge, skills and concepts with emphasis on developmentally- appropriate activities
- To enable pupils to lay a strong foundation in fundamental motor skills and movement concepts
- To expose pupils to the cultural understanding of Wushu
- To instil discipline and responsibility in the spirit of Wushu
- To enable pupils to experience and acquire Social and Emotional Learning (SEL) competencies , 21st century competencies (21CC) and school values (Integrity, Commitment, Creativity, Concern and Cooperation) during CCA
Our Wushu students are given opportunities to perform in school events like Chinese New Year and Speech Day. They also train hard for the National School Games Wushu Championships every year and have consistently proven themselves on the National platform.
Students enjoy Wushu because they learn to protect themselves while staying healthy. They also inculcate self-discipline in terms of school work as well as in their CCA, while making new friends for life.
Wushu Competition at the
National School Games.
Wushu Performance during
Chinese New Year Celebration in school.
Mr Kwok Yao Tsuan (OIC)
CCA Session: Tuesdays, 2.00 - 3.30pm, School Hall